Thursday, August 14, 2014

I don't see anything wrong with getting buzzed alone so long as it's not a regular thing, yeah?
Arizona makes these tall can Lime Rickey mixes, like Mango Lime Rickey and Grape Lime Rickey and Lemon Lime Rickey and Strawberry Lime Rickey.. They work as GREAT mixersss! rum rum rum...


I started to move into my new place today!! finish tmorrow wahooooooooo! :)))))

Also Mouse Update:
The trap was mysteriously set off by a random plastic bag and the bait had three bites taken out of it. Cunnin' little fella. SO peace the fuck out to ths room and helllooooo to my new place! pictures to come because it is fabbbbb! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'll drink here..you drink there..and technically you're not getting buzzed alone! ;-) it's even better if we snap pictures of it. Totally not alone and totally nothing wrong with it.

    ReplyDelete