Saturday, November 2, 2013


Halloween in Waikiki was a whirlwind! I don't know how else to explain it really. Deciding to use the costume that I already had even though I really wanted to be something scary, I was a zombie Wonder Woman. Gin and gingers all night! So many crazy costumes and people just having a good time. Walking the strip, house party, hitting some bars, walking around the party in the streets. Oh and warm weather, of course. Today has actually been extremely windy and rainy. So there were more rainbows than usual. And even when it's raining, it's enjoyable. It was nice to have everything cool. There was a pretty mean storm over night and early morning and all of the sudden this big emergency horn starts going off through the streets! And I'm like, uhh... Apparently it's just a tsunami warning that they test every 1st of the month. Oh. I was dragging today! We went to Cosco to wander and try a bunch of samples. Josh and Alex got an extra large pumpkin pie and I left with 8lbs of ground of beef. I'm thinking about making a giant family meatloaf and I have a ton of potatoes and carrots that someone gave me.
Made me laugh- the house I'm living in with 9 people is a super Cali house (and not as in califragilisticexpialidocious). Everyone is from all over California. And the other day everyone was talking about what color the gatorade was inside one of those green containers. Everyone starts yelling, "orange!" But hearing all of them say orange over and over again was so funny because of the way they say it, and I just had to laugh to myself, because I was outnumbered on that one. Oh the life of an East Coast howley.

No comments:

Post a Comment