Tuesday, November 26, 2013

For the first time in my life, I have been laid off! ME?! Unbelievable. I guess those yuppy ass mother fuckers thought I was too big league for their chump ass shit.. I'm still a little salty. I've been eating like a king though, and it's a big thanks to my other boss's generosity. And I found a place where I'm going stock up of furniture for labor, whatttt?!

Adventures!

I'm trying to visit Thailand. Also, thinking about getting a smaller place with less roommates, but that's still in the works. Straight chillin!

At this moment I am sitting on the lanai,  it'salways a little cooler at night a breezy so hoodie and blankets are key. My favorite spot to unwind. Sometimes I lay and watch the clouds here, and sometimes I lay and watch the stars here.

I have a conundrum I've been faced with, and I don't know what to do. Rules are rules, right?

I still don't have a bed. I really need to get on that.

1 comment: