Saturday, November 16, 2013

The moon directly above me is two days from full. Its a cool 74 degrees. In the clouds I see two ying yang fish, a camel and Africa as they quickly shift across the sky. The house across the street added an eerie set up with life-size figures in adorned garments under their canopy in their front yard. I'm curious to investigate, but I'll wait for sunshine. The lights on Palolo allow a clearer view to the teared streets of neighborhoods winding throughout the plots for homes carved neatly into the mountainside. It is a quiet Friday evening. Slowly the surrounding window lights turn out and the night begins to set.
Today I went to the local craft store and stocked up on some supplies! I need to be creative, make something. I wandered through the store, idea jumping off of the shelves. I really like what I decided on.

No comments:

Post a Comment