Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Let the motherfuck burn.. or do we need water?

The drama of the house was an unreasonable feat to conquer. The people living here were mean, two-faced and unreasonable. The other Kristen is the lease owner and has been here through cycles of roommates in this 6 bedroom house. We were supposed to have a "house meeting" about the vile filth some of the roommates were comfortable living in (dip spitters in every room, even the back of the toilet), cleaning in general and the rude nature of people too. The only people in the house that made it to the meeting were said people. The only three roommates who were friendly, clean and easygoing didn't make it. Oh, not to mention the "guy on the couch" who didn't have anything to say, instead played the computer in his created computer nook. That kid used much more electricity than me and never paid rent even! Phew, so anyway. This meeting turns into a yelling match about nonsense.....

Just got interrupted by a visitor and had conversations 
of being stranded.
I'm an old soul with a young spirit.
Connections of it all.
And Celestialism.

Now it's like hours later and I don't feel like ranting. That's a good visit! :)

Long story short. They all bounced out of the house and didn't pay the last month rent, but stayed until the 15th, and they also refused to pay last months electricity. Screwed her over pretty bad. I was planning on staying at my friend's house for a month and then try to find another place. Somehow Kristen has convinced me to make this house work. I told her I would clean and help. I even put up a Craigslist ad. https://post.craigslist.org/manage/4247189231 :) I told her I'm uncomfortable with putting my name on the lease, but would help her out as much as possible. So who knows what's next, but that's the latest update.

3 comments:

  1. Holy crapola. I don't envy that mess. You always handle things with grace though and I commend you for not kicking some ass and stranding Kristen. Make sure you do YOU though!! You went out there for you I'd like to see you keep that attitude.

    Remember that bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks

    I love you. I feel like part of me is missing. You make me so proud though, old soul. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way I just spent a long time trying to feed Matt-Fish but he is SO SLOW everyone beat him to it no matter HOW CLOSE I DROPPED THE FOOD! Frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I just read this for the first time! Your words are inspiring. Love muffin..

    Hahahahahah the fish! I'm glad you remembered to feed them.

    ReplyDelete