Monday, March 31, 2014

Today I had a really solid reflection after a great journal entry. And after, I looked back to see when the last time that I had written and it was February 8th! And then that made me think of my blog. Well, I was actually thinking about it while I was n Maui. Thinking- I need to remember the names of all these places? Today I enjoyed some much needed time to myself and alot of it. I know that's spelled wrong, but I really like it better because that it how I pronounce it, not A lot. But then again...  I guess I'd have to spell aboot out every time. Apparently. There have been multiple occasions that people said that I say that weird.. And the other day... sniffle, hem, one boy called me Canadian. It was alot to take in. I made sure though that I had their wicked attention when I told them to spend some time on the East Coast and maybe visit Canada.. Still salty.

Today I left the house around noon and walked about 5 miles to a beach and laid and floated and swam, read some book, listened to some music. After a bit I started to head towards Waiks where my frend was going to be. I walked about 8 miles barefoot. Some parts down the beach, then along the sidewalk where private properties blocked beach access. I hung around Waikiki and kept doing me and then they finally got to the beach around 430 and were 3 mles further past the strip of every store immaginable cluster cused into a swearword. Chilled with them for a bit and ended up getting a ride from Go.

Did you notice that that sentence ^way up there^ was wicked fucked up? Because if you didn't maybe you should go spend some time in Canada. Maybe then you'll get what I'm talking aboot.

No comments:

Post a Comment