Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Dream a littile dream of me- The Mamas and Papas
 
As many people have come and gone into my life since I've been here, on this earth meaning.. I realize you get to see glimpses into the eternity of other peoples' being. It's an interesting thing the foreverness of the multitude of lives and connections that pulse through our world. All the different bonds and further, the differed strength of those bonds. And all the different factors and incidents which determine the length of the closeness you share...
Mary! <3 when she came to visit.. 



 I just ate two packages of Starbursts so I'm starting to feel sound. Very Berry and Fruity Slushies kine. Awe also, my favorite Pandora station is being really good to me. Momma's cousin Anthony Allen was in Honolulu, so that was exciting. My second encounter with someone from life before Hawaii! Mary was the first and boy can that girl plan a trip aha and make the most of it! Also featured in the Dole Plantation, World's Largest Maze picture, Kristen K2 and Jakey.. <3 misses to both.

The coolest people who I meet leave, wahhhh.. I just dropped Angel off at the airport, that's why. Boo and of course we spent so much extra time together at during her last week that it made it so much more sad to say goodbye. Booooo

I'm gonna miss this lady :(






No comments:

Post a Comment