Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Bad things keep happening! Today I learned of my future roomie and awesome friend being discharged from the Navy. So sad he'll be heading back to mainland sooner than later. wtf?

After I got my newest tattoo touched up (Brandon at Aloha Tattoo Company is a boss), I met my manpeach for a lovely dinner and then decided to hit the hammocks at Waikiki Sheraton that we were once consumed by. We laid and ended up sleeping for three hours haha it's like they have magic on them. It's just such a relaxing spot with the tiki fire lights, the distant live music, the waves crashing on the wall adjacent to the spot, the lights on all of the palm trees showing all different silhouetted colors.

And now I devour the rest of the chocolate, chocolate, chocolate chocolate cake that I was too stuffed to enjoy after dinner. :o) And Netflix.

Call more, everyone and anyone. 
Just little ol' me.

No comments:

Post a Comment