Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Journal Excerpt: April 29th, 2013

It's gotten me into some really fucked up situations that were completely my decision. It's made me feel darkness and emptiness. It's all I ever want to do but want to feel it as a whole.
A connection. A bond. A passion.
Fiery currents radiating through my body so yearned to be loved. The strength of attraction forcing closeness. Temporarily satisfying the howls of craving from my insatiable root. Moving my body, thrusting my desire.
Want. Want it. Want it all.
Then an overwhelming psychoanalysis of the situation at hand. What brings on the feeling of self-loathing when loneliness sinks in?
Reality check: I love me and the place I'm in. So filled with love just bursting within me waiting to be shared. I want to share all of me, my care and happness. I need sureness and trust. I want to be able to feel free to be careless and not second guess affection for lust.
Wait. Wait for wholeness. Then bask.

And also, stop pre-ruining any possibility of good with your shield as a barrier of self-sabotage.

I feel like what we are doing in the moment and a present state of mind is a big part of who we are in this moment. I can't know who someone is without knowing where they are coming from.

"If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing. If she's worth it, you won't give up. If you give up, you're not worthy.. Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

(some text withheld)

What is really importnat?
Fight for yourself.

Peace and Love always <3

I ended this entry with a crude drawing of "peace" and immediately made fun of myself..  I felt this was an important component to display.. lol   

No comments:

Post a Comment