Friday, October 18, 2013

I'm feeling moderately sentimental. Not in a depressive way, but just in a way that makes me want to hug someone I love. I think it's PMS, honestly.

A little excerpt from my journal:
"Departing from Logan at 8:20am on October 2nd, 2013. I watched New England vanish behind me with a plane motor hovering above the place I've so long called home. Flying is a crazy thing. My ears are going nuts. Thinking about all of the people coming and going, in routine or out of their element. All of the different stories, loved ones. So many people just BEING. For some reason I already hated this pilot before we took off. Flying is like being alone while surrounded..."
 So yesterday I went on a date with a guy from OKCupid. And immediately you're like, "why has she not yet given up on this app?" Meh, something to do. I had already blown him off twice, so I felt obligated to go this time despite my raging hangover from a boss time with some friends at Moose's in Waikiki the night before. So I called him when I rolled out of bed and back into sober existence. He says, "come to my house, I'll make you breakfast and then we'll find something fun to do." Okay, I say. Now mind you, I am not a picky eater. Microwaved eggs on toast with cold bacon and cream cheese is NOT my idea of a first-date-impress- me-breakfast. He talks a lot, that's fine. We go on a little walk around the hood and grabbed some shave ice (a Hawaiian commodity) and he starts in on this shpeal about retarded people (minus 1), and that's when things started to go downhill. We decided to walk to Diamond Head and on the way he starts talking about some girl with "gross-ass, hard, fake DD's"(-1) and my unfiltered quick wit retorted with, well not every lady can be blessed with natural DDs. At which point he accuses them of being fake (-1). He then POKES and GRABS my tatas to ensure they're real!! (-5) I had to get a little serious with him, because home girl don't play that on a first date. So what does he do? Grab my butt (-5). So at this point, I've pretty much decided this first date is our last date, but I'm a good sport so I continued having fun. As we hiked he began to talk to every Japanese person we passed; he claimed to speak Japanese earlier. He had like five phrases that sounded nothing like Japanese and the people who he spoke to clearly had no clue what he was trying to say.. although this made him look really stupid, it was actually pretty hilarious (+1). We get to the top, check out the view, take a small break, head back down. On the way down I was walking down in front of him and he proceeded to tell me that I had a flat ass and should consider doing some squats(-3). Now, either he knew that I had already called it and he was just fucking with me, or he has some serious issues. Once we got to the bottom of the hill, we took a cab back to his place. I'm like, well that was really fun! Thanks so much. And he looked surprised that I didn't want to go back up to his place to hang out some more.. I just don't understand.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I don't think you've experienced a negative 15 in quite some time... Ass. There have to be good guys left.

    I miss you, my love. Everything here is the same though you're not missing anything. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete