Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Today I had a job interview.. but I decided after an initial interview and then a second competitive group interview that I owned that I'd rather not work for an insurance company.  So I went to the beach instead! It was the KoOlina beach on the west side of the island, which is right by the Aulani, Disney Resort and Spa. The entire beach is "man-made" meaning the coast has been completely remade into separate lagoons with nets to keep out unwanted big fish and sharks. All of the rock walls and natural looking structures were placed there. And since it's part of the resorts, there are comfy lawn chairs and not a ton of people. Something new I learned about the weather in Hawaii is that it is completely inconsistent everywhere. So if it's raining where you are and you feel like going to the beach, then go somewhere else and there will be sun! I have a new buddy, Angel. She is my golden ray of sunshine and I love her life! As if Hawaii needed to shine brighter. Today was another great day in paradise! Oh, and here I'm an "East Coast girl." Love it! And I found a place right around the corner that's called Boston Pizza. It decked out in New England team swag. I felt so at home and I told them, they'd be seein' me! So they gave me a punch card and said we'd be friends. Miss and love you all. 

Peace and Love!

P.S. If y'all snitches want me to keep taking time to ramble about things, then I would like some comments, so I know who is actually reading this ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment