Sunday, October 13, 2013

This weekend I saw (so far) the most beautiful spot I've seen. It starts with a hike that's really more of a path, super easy. Oh you think it's going to be a breeze? Part of the path opens on the right side where there is a steep hill that looks like a mud slide. There are ropes tied through the mud-path vertically, and you have to hold on tight and propel yourself down this slippery, steep, scary path! All the while you're getting eaten alive by maskeets! That part was miserable. But when get to the bottom, revealed is the most beautiful secluded lagoon. there is a large rock formation on the right side and then a huge waterfall. When you climb up the slippery waterfall by grabbing another rope and holding tight, you have two options once you're at the top. You can either jump off into the lagoon, or continue climbing into a nook that leads to another waterfall. I was in awe at the beauty of this spot. Truly a little piece of heaven!

1 comment:

  1. Maskeets! Haha I read this and I could hear your voice telling the story. I love you!

    ReplyDelete